Translate

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Théoule-sur-Mer: a Seaside Restaurant

I enjoy going to the sandy beach in Théoule, about 40 minutes from Nice by autoroute A8; there is also a train station for access.

I decided to have lunch at the restaurant I prefer there, Les Frères de la Baie, dining at a table just beside the sea. Actually the few times I have been there, I have ordered their specialty, ‘La Tulipe de Poulet’ – a salad in a light, crispy ‘basket’ with marinated chicken and lightly seasoned vinaigrette dressing – delicious! Keeping with ‘tradition,’ I ordered it this time, followed by their café liégeois dessert.

The restaurant is just at the edge of the sea, so you can relax as you listen to the rippling waves and the beautiful sea view. A great place to unwind, either before or after hitting the beach!

A few summers ago, I ate at the nearby Marco Polo Restaurant; it’s situated closer to the beach entrance intersection, but still was enjoyable and had good food.

No comments:

Post a Comment