Translate

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Travel Focus Book – Now in Paperback!




paperback cover SSS

FORGET THE FLUFF!

A comprehensive, travel information book that focuses on the French Riviera. Includes concise transportation information, itinerary suggestion, website links, cultural tips, my personal recommendations, a recipe from my French family, and much more – even a visit to a village house.  Information at your fingertips, to easily access what you need to know and the savoir-faire for how to navigate the Côte d’Azur!

” When I realized I would see that light every morning, I could not believe my happiness … I decided never to leave Nice and remained here for my almost my entire existence.”               Henri Matisse

Available as:
E-book at:  Amazon
Paperback at:  Createspace

(to follow as paperback on Amazon)


No comments:

Post a Comment