Translate

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Café de Nice

-->

A simple enough and a logical name for a café/restaurant in Nice.

Hmmm, it made me wonder what it was like, and to be honest, I was expecting an ordinary run-of-the-mill café, and it didn’t look that UNordinary from the outside. Mais, au contraire! It was very chic and classy, with excellent and attentive service, and most of all, delicious food! Just off the main street of the pedestrian zone in Nice, the location is great! I ordered a three-course meal from the daily specials menu (starter/main/dessert) – good that it IS near the pedestrian zone, as I really needed to walk it off afterwards! (The salt & pepper shakers were clever and amusing to me!)

Kir aperitif


Exterior

Interior

Bavette (beef)
Frites
sliced duck

Cafe Gourmand
salt & pepper shakers



terrace


-->

No comments:

Post a Comment